Hair Growth Starts At The Scalp
Posted on December 19 2018
HAIR GROWTH STARTS WITH A HEALTHY SCALP... BUT HOW?
What Can You Do?
Horsetail: Purported to speed hair growth, clear skin inflammations, and strengthen hair follicles
- Rosemary: Rosemary is purported to stop hair loss, add sheen, and impart shine and nutrients
- Sage: Sage is great for clearing up skin inflammations Burdock: Imparts shine, strengthens hair at the follicle, and nourishes hair with essential fatty acids
Massage your scalp at least three times weekly with the balls of your fingertips for about 10 minutes, as it stimulates blood flow to the follicles and promotes hair growth. .
Exfoliate.... Exfoliate.... Exfoliate....
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba Oil is non-greasy and most closely resembles the skin's sebum. It's antibacterial properties help to clear and prevent skin inflammation on the scalp. Purported to help aid in speeding up hair growth. Removes the buildup of sebum and other oil-soluble buildup.
- Tea Tree Oil: This natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal essential oil is highly effective when it comes to preventing skin inflammation, and keeping bacteria at bay.
- Lavender Oil: Stimulates circulation which aids in hair growth, and also helps eliminate drandruff
- Rosemary Oil: This essential oil nourishes the scalp, slows down premature hair loss, imparts mega-shine, and also helps eliminate and prevent skin inflammations.
- Vitamin E oil heals the scalp, and also helps protect the hair shaft from harsh environmental elements
Or Try This: KeraVada Super Ego Oil